Welcome to RepairProcedures.com
Access to service information for GM vehicles built between 1980 and 2014. (Is my vehicle covered?)
Up-to-date service and bulletin information with new additions daily.
Thousands of repair procedures, all with detailed instruction and images. (See examples)
Robust searching, printing, and image viewing functions.
Login: (Not a subscriber? Sign up for as low as $5.00!)
Updated nearly every day.
We receive updates directly from GM and process them immediately so that our system will have the most up-to-date information available, directly from the manufacturer. Updates occur on a nearly daily basis.
Last Update: 08/17/2011
26 documents were added or updated.
13 images were added or updated.
Gain access to GM's database of repair information! Click here for details.
Contained within this site is information for most domestic GM models built since 1980. We have built a custom web-based application using our unique tree-based navigation and combined it with a daily feed of updated information from GM to create a solution for your repair and diagnosis needs. Our focus is on making the information easy to find, enabling you to increase your shop's efficiency.
With our application, you'll be able to look up a repair procedure using our robust searching tools, view close-up detail on a schematic or routing diagram using our image tools, and print each procedure in a clear, readible format using our printing tools.
Subscriptions start as low as $5.00 and rates thereafter are available in a number of formats — daily, monthly or yearly. We will never re-bill your credit card automatically without asking you first.
Manuals available differ from vehicle to vehicle (see vehicle coverage for more information) and may include:
- Service Manuals: Including repair instructions, diagnostic information and procedures, specifications, schematic and routing diagrams and component locators for all modules on a vehicle. For select models. (See vehicle coverage.)
- Warranty Manuals: Including maintenance schedules, owner assistance information, and warranty coverage details. For select models. (See vehicle coverage.)
- Bulletins: Release information in a number of categories including campaign, technical, information, warranty administration, engineering information, and advanced service information.
- Owners Manuals: Including owners supplement manuals. For select models. (See vehicle coverage.)
- Accessory Installation Manual: For select models. (See vehicle coverage.)